My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Saturday 28 November 2015

Italeri - Set 6134 - German Paratroops (Tropical Uniform)

Long time, no see...but, I think I found my mojo again.

Getting married, it's a difficult thing to do. 

Yesterday and today I painted these chaps from Italeri, some notorious German Fallschirmjagers from this kit. I hope you like them.











Many kisses for a wonderful Saturday night. :-)

Thanos


12 comments:

  1. These are really good! Very well painted Sir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was here the other day and noticed no activity. Wondered where you were. Great work as always camouflage well painted A+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous I will need to invest. You've made them look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Thanos!
    So good to see you posting & painting again - I've missed your updates & great scratch-building.
    The FJs look excellent.
    Congratulations on your recent nuptials.

    All the best,

    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat's Thanos. Very well done on these guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back Thanos. Lovely job on those paras.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice really like the camo on the smocks. Top job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good mate. You'll make me start WWII stuff again. Excellent work on the bases.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly many congratulations! Secondly, great to see you posting again. My only concern is that my blog roll is playing around and I only discovered this post by accident. Do feel free to give me a gentle nudge if I keep missing posts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like I wasn't the only one not very active on blogger for a period! :-D
    Great work on this figures! Love the cammo!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete